Thyme Essential Oil – 20ml
R335.00 incl VAT
Thyme oil can assist with nervous complaints, respiratory problems, poor circulation and problems of the digestive system and the urinary tract.
Guidelines on how to use Thyme Oil in the home;
- Aromatherapy (Burners, Diffusers, Vaporizers)
Helps with bronchitis, coughs, respiratory problems, sinusitis, mucus congestion and muscular aches and pains.
- Body Oils (Body, Bath and Massage Oils)
Helps with arthritis, bronchitis, colds, flu, coughs, gout, bruises, eczema, mucus congestion, muscular aches and pains, obesity and rheumatism.
- Mouthwash and gargle
Diluted as a mouthwash or as a gargle, it can help with gum infections and tonsillitis.
- Neat application
Apply directly, or used neat, it could help with animal bites and boils but use with care, because of the possible of the risk of skin irritation.
- Name: Thyme Oil
- Brand: Life Aromatics
- Size: 20ml
- Storage: Store away from direct sunlight. Store below 25⁰C. Keep out of reach of children.
- Instructions: For external use only. Follow suggested guidelines for ideas on how to use.
- Ingredients: 100% Pure Thyme Oil (Thymus vulgaris) – 100% Organic
- Warning: Pure Essential Oils are too concentrated to be applied directly onto the skin. Dilute Essential Oils into suitable medium such as Carrier Oils at an approximate rate of 1 drops per 1 ml of Carrier Oil.
All Life Aromatics formulations are made from Pure and Natural ingredients. These products do not contain: Petroleum Jelly or by-products, Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Isopropyl Alchols or Propylene Glycol.
|Dimensions||11.5 × 5.3 × 3.5 cm|