Spearmint Essential Oil – 20ml
R170.00 incl VAT
Spearmint oil can be effective for the digestive system, for the respiratory tract, for a tired mind and for skin problems.
Guidelines on how to use Spearmint Oil in the home;
- Aromatherapy (Burners, Diffusers, Vaporizers)
Helps for vomiting, colic, flatulence, headaches, migraines, nervous conditions, asthma, bronchitis, sinusitis and catarrh.
- Body Oils (Body, Bath and Massage Oils)
Helps with headaches, migraines, stress, fatigue, sinusitis, asthma, bronchitis and nervous conditions and to relieve itching.
- Blended (Creams and Lotions)
Helps for itching – specially in cases of pruritus or when scabs have formed, decongesting the skin and to a lesser degree acne as well.
- Name: Spearmint Oil
- Brand: Life Aromatics
- Size: 20ml
- Storage: Store away from direct sunlight. Store below 25⁰C. Keep out of reach of children.
- Instructions: For external use only. Follow suggested guidelines for ideas on how to use.
- Ingredients: 100% Pure Spearmint Oil (Mentha spicata) – 100% Organic
- Warning: Pure Essential Oils are too concentrated to be applied directly onto the skin. Dilute Essential Oils into suitable medium such as Carrier Oils at an approximate rate of 1 drops per 1 ml of Carrier Oil.
All Life Aromatics formulations are made from Pure and Natural ingredients. These products do not contain: Petroleum Jelly or by-products, Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Isopropyl Alchols or Propylene Glycol.
|Dimensions||11.5 × 5.3 × 3.5 cm|