Lemon Essential Oil – 20ml
R128.00 incl VAT
Lemon oil helps to fight against infections, aids the digestive system, soothes headaches, migraines and muscular problems and clears greasy skin and hair.
Guidelines on how to use Lemon Oil in the home;
- Aromatherapy (Burners, Diffusers, Vaporizers)
Helps with colds, voice loss, flu, depression, stress, lack of energy and fatigue. It furthermore relieves irritation and also helps improve concentration, lifts the spirits, clears the mind and helps in decision making.
- Body Oils (Body, Bath and Massage Oils)
Helps with with digestive problems, lack of energy, fatigue, infections, flu, obesity, overweight, rheumatism, depression, stress and as a general tonic.
- Blended (Creams and Lotions)
Helps to clear congested skin. The astringent properties are great for oily skin conditions. The antiseptic effect of lemon oil on the other hand, helps to treat any cuts, boils and minor wounds. The rubefacient action of the oil further helps to sort out cellulite, as well as helping with acne.
- Mouthwash or gargle
If dispersed in a very diluted form in warm water, it can be great to use as a mouth wash or gargle to sort out mouth ulcers.
- Name: Lemon Oil
- Brand: Life Aromatics
- Size: 20ml
- Storage: Store away from direct sunlight. Store below 25⁰C. Keep out of reach of children.
- Instructions: For external use only. Follow suggested guidelines for ideas on how to use.
- Ingredients: 100% Pure Lemon Oil (Citrus limon) – 100% Organic
- Warning: Pure Essential Oils are too concentrated to be applied directly onto the skin. Dilute Essential Oils into suitable medium such as Carrier Oils at an approximate rate of 1 drops per 1 ml of Carrier Oil.
All Life Aromatics formulations are made from Pure and Natural ingredients. These products do not contain: Petroleum Jelly or by-products, Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Isopropyl Alchols or Propylene Glycol.
|Dimensions||11.5 × 5.3 × 3.5 cm|