Eucalyptus Essential Oil – 20ml
R170.00 incl VAT
Eucalyptus Oil has a distinct minty scent and is very helpful when used for headaches, fevers, ailments of the respiratory tract, muschular aches and pains, sunburn and in skin care. It has a soothing effect on the whole body and helps with the immune system. This oil has proven anti-microbial activity especially against staphylococci bacteria.
You will find Eucalyptus Oil in the following Life Aromatics Products:
Guidelines on how to use Eucalyptus Oil in the home;
- Aromatherapy (Burners, Diffusers, Vaporizers)
Can be used for: frequent sneezing and hay fever, colds and flu’s, respiratory ailments, as an insect repellant, for headaches and to help improve concentration.
- Body Oils (Body, Bath and Massage Oils)
Assists with arthritis, asthma, bronchitis, mucous congestion, colds, headaches, rheumatism, sinusists, catarrg, fatigue and muscular aches and pains.
- Blended (Creams and Lotions)
As a constituent in a blended base cream, this oil is used for relief from aches and pains in muscles and in joints. This oil will also help speed up healing of slow healing wounds and ulcers.
Very diluted Eucalyptus oil in a tonic can be used to gargle to soothe sore and scratchy throats.
- Name: Eucalyptus Oil
- Brand: Life Aromatics
- Size: 20ml
- Storage: Store away from direct sunlight. Store below 25⁰C. Keep out of reach of children.
- Instructions: For external use only. Follow suggested guidelines for ideas on how to use.
- Ingredients: 100% Pure Eucalyptus Oil (Eucalyptus radiata) – 100% Organic
- Warning: Pure Essential Oils are too concentrated to be applied directly onto the skin. Dilute Essential Oils into suitable medium such as Carrier Oils at an approximate rate of 1 drops per 1 ml of Carrier Oil.
All Life Aromatics formulations are made from Pure and Natural ingredients. These products do not contain: Petroleum Jelly or by-products, Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Isopropyl Alchols or Propylene Glycol.
|Dimensions||11.5 × 5.3 × 3.5 cm|