Clove Essential Oil – 20ml
R150.00 incl VAT
Clove oil is useful for its disinfecting properties, relieving of pain, especially toothache, arthritis and rheumatism. It is effective when used for complaints of the digestion system. It is also of use for skin problems – especially for skin sores and leg ulcers and as an insect repellent.
Guidelines on how to use Clove Oil in the home;
- Aromatherapy (Burners, Diffusers, Vaporizers)
Helps for bronchitis and dizziness and to help lift depression, while strengthening memory and fighting weakness and lethargy.
- Body Oils (Body, Bath and Massage Oils)
Helps with diarrhea, bronchitis, chills, colds, muscular numbness, spasms, rheumatism and arthritis. For toothache the outer jaw can be massaged with this oil. Use a low dilution of less than 1%.
- Blended (Creams and Lotions)
Helps to sort out skin ulcers and skin sores.
- Can be included at a low rate as part of a mouthwash for toothache.
- Name: Clove Oil
- Brand: Life Aromatics
- Size: 20ml
- Storage: Store away from direct sunlight. Store below 25⁰C. Keep out of reach of children.
- Instructions: For external use only. Follow suggested guidelines for ideas on how to use.
- Ingredients: 100% Pure Clove Oil (Syzygium aromaticum) – 100% Organic
- Warning: Pure Essential Oils are too concentrated to be applied directly onto the skin. Dilute Essential Oils into suitable medium such as Carrier Oils at an approximate rate of 1 drops per 1 ml of Carrier Oil.
All Life Aromatics formulations are made from Pure and Natural ingredients. These products do not contain: Petroleum Jelly or by-products, Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Isopropyl Alchols or Propylene Glycol.
|Dimensions||11.5 × 5.3 × 3.5 cm|