Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil – 20ml
R620.00 incl VAT
Cinnamon Bark Oil benefit lies in its toning and calming effect on the respiratory tract, the nervous system, and in the easing of colds and influenza, as well as period pains. It also calms the digestive system and helps with rheumatism and arthritis. Although traditionally used for clearing warts, it is not recommended to be used in skin care products.
Guidelines on how to use Cinnamon Bark Oil in the home;
- Aromatherapy (Burners, Diffusers, Vaporizers)
Helps with acute bronchitis and colds, as well as sneezing and to help lift depression and feeling of weakness.
- Body Oils (Body, Bath and Massage Oils)
Assists with bronchitis, diarrhea, chills, infections, flu, rheumatism and arthritis. Due to its very powerful antiseptic properties it is good for fighting any infectious diseases. It has great value in calming spasms of the digestive tract, nausea and vomiting. It stimulates secretion of digestive juices, while easing muscular and joint pians associated with rheumatism and arthritis. Care should be taken to not irritate the skin and mucus membranes thus use limited quantities in your blends.
- Blended (Creams and Lotions)
Helps with digestion, rheumatism and arthritic pain. It helps to fight colds and flu when used in the formulation of a cream or lotion.
- Name: Cinnamon Bark Oil
- Brand: Life Aromatics
- Size: 20ml
- Storage: Store away from direct sunlight. Store below 25⁰C. Keep out of reach of children.
- Instructions: For external use only. Follow suggested guidelines for ideas on how to use.
- Ingredients: 100% Pure Cinnamon Bark Oil (Cinnamomum cassia) – 100% Organic
- Warning: Pure Essential Oils are too concentrated to be applied directly onto the skin. Dilute Essential Oils into suitable medium such as Carrier Oils at an approximate rate of 1 drops per 1 ml of Carrier Oil.
All Life Aromatics formulations are made from Pure and Natural ingredients. These products do not contain: Petroleum Jelly or by-products, Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Isopropyl Alchols or Propylene Glycol.
|Dimensions||11.5 × 5.3 × 3.5 cm|