Black Pepper Essential Oil – 20ml
R360.00 incl VAT
Black Pepper Oil is a warming oil that can be used with great effect to help circulation and bruising and specifically to help with muscle tone, aching limbs and rheumatoid arthritis. It further helps to promote digestion, the colon as well as the kidneys.
Guidelines on how to use Black Pepper Oil in the home;
- Aromatherapy (Burners, Diffusers, Vaporizers)
Helps to help add warmth to chills and colds and to create an atmosphere of ‘getting things done’.
- Body Oils (Body, Bath and Massage Oils)
Helps with circulation, bruises, rheumatoid arthritis and muscular aches and pains.
- Blended (Creams and Lotions)
Helps for tired aching limbs, sore muscles, rheumatoid arthritis, stimulating the appetite and to help sort out bowel problems. In small quantities it can be used to reduce high temperatures. It increases circulation to the skin and is therefore helpful in restoring proper functioning of the skin.
- Name: Black Pepper Oil
- Brand: Life Aromatics
- Size: 20ml
- Storage: Store away from direct sunlight. Store below 25⁰C. Keep out of reach of children.
- Instructions: For external use only. Follow suggested guidelines for ideas on how to use.
- Ingredients: 100% Pure Black Pepper Oil (Piper nigrum) – 100% Organic
- Warning: Pure Essential Oils are too concentrated to be applied directly onto the skin. Dilute Essential Oils into suitable medium such as Carrier Oils at an approximate rate of 1 drops per 1 ml of Carrier Oil.
All Life Aromatics formulations are made from Pure and Natural ingredients. These products do not contain: Petroleum Jelly or by-products, Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Isopropyl Alchols or Propylene Glycol.
|Dimensions||11.5 × 5.3 × 3.5 cm|