Bergamot Essential Oil – 20ml
R495.00 incl VAT
Bergamot Oil should be considered when you are looking for an oil to help with depression, SAD (Seasonal Affected Disorder) or generally feeling just a bit off, lacking in self-confidence or feeling shy. It also has superb antiseptic qualities that are useful for skin complaints, such as acne, oily skin conditions, eczema and psoriasis and can also be used on cold sores, chicken pox and wounds. It has a powerful effect on stimulating the liver, stomach and spleen and has a superb antiseptic effect on urinary tract infections and inflammations such as cystitis.
Guidelines on how to use Bergamot Oil in the home;
- Aromatherapy (Burners, Diffusers, Vaporizers)
Helps with depression, feeling fed-up, respiratory problems, colds and flu, PMS and SAD.
- Body Oils (Body, Bath and Massage Oils)
Helps relieve stress, tension, SAD, PMS, skin problems, compulsive eating, postnatal depression, colds and flu, anxiety, depression, feeling fed-up and anorexia nervosa.
- Blended (Creams and Lotions)
Helps to heal cuts and wounds, psoriasis, oily skin, scabies, eczema, acne, cold sores as well as chicken pox.y skin, scabies, eczema, acne, cold sores as well as chicken pox.
- Name: Bergamot Oil
- Brand: Life Aromatics
- Size: 20ml
- Storage: Store away from direct sunlight. Store below 25⁰C. Keep out of reach of children.
- Instructions: For external use only. Follow suggested guidelines for ideas on how to use.
- Ingredients: 100% Pure Bergamot Oil (Citrus bergamia) – 100% Organic
- Warning: Pure Essential Oils are too concentrated to be applied directly onto the skin. Dilute Essential Oils into suitable medium such as Carrier Oils at an approximate rate of 1 drops per 1 ml of Carrier Oil.
All Life Aromatics formulations are made from Pure and Natural ingredients. These products do not contain: Petroleum Jelly or by-products, Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Isopropyl Alchols or Propylene Glycol.
|Dimensions||11.5 × 5.3 × 3.5 cm|